Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Temples & Other Religious Sites
29 results found for " bangkok "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Wat Pho is known as Wat Phra Chetuphon, and as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, an image that depicts the Buddha's passing into Nirvana. The gold-plated Reclining Buddha is 46 metres long and 15 metres high. The ...
Wat Pathum Khong Ratchaworawihan is a master-class royal monastery of the Ratchaworawihan type. This is located along the Chao Phraya River Road in Phra Nakhon, near the Songwad Market in Samphanthawong, Bangkok. This te...
The Wat Saket is a temple on a man-made hill (there are 318 steps to the top) on the Rattanakosin Island in Bangkok. The Golden Mount is a spire that is 260 feet high. The temple construction began in the 1800s in the re...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "bangkok" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here