Search result from Travel, Local Destinations, Temples & Other Religious Sites
4 results found for " udon thani "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Phra Phutthabat Bua Bok is where the Buddha's Holy Footprint was found along side with various Buddha images of Lanchang style that can be dated back to 2025 Buddhist Century. Later in 1920, the Chedi resembles to Ph...
The Chao Pu-Ya Chinese Spirit Shrine is located on Nittayo Road behind the train station near Nong Bua Market, in Mak Khaeng, Udon Thani.It is a large and beautiful Chinese spirit shrine and it has a small garden beside ...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "udon thani" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here