Bangkok Post Recommended
The Wat Phra That Borommathat Doi Suthep is a temple located in Chiang Mai, on the side of Suthep Mountain, some 3,000 feet above sea level. The temple was built in the reign of King Gue-Na in 1383. The 22-metre high tem...
Wat Phra That Chom Kitti Temple is located on an hilltop and has a pagoda containing a Buddha relic. Wat Phra That Chom Kitti is known for its crooked chedi, which contains a fragmented piece of the Buddha relic, which ...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here