Search result from Travel
22 results found for " khong chiam "
Bangkok Post Recommended
This cave is on Highway No. 2222, about 7km before reaching Amphoe (district) Khong Chiam, turn left and proceed for about 2km. This cave, which is on the same route as Kaeng Tana, is a Buddhist centre with a beautiful r...
Sao Chaliang, which is 11km from Khong Chaim District on Highway 2112 is a place that is scattered with natural mushroom-like piles of stone slabs with a large amount of shells embedded in their surface. The area is beli...
At the mouth of the Mun River, Ban Woen Buek, just a 5-minute drive from Amphoe Khong Chiam, is an amazing point. The Mun River runs into the Mekong, so you can see two rivers, in two different colours – "Song Si" means ...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "khong chiam" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here