Search result from Travel
22 results found for " khong chiam "
Bangkok Post Recommended
The Muet cave is located at Khong Chiam in the Ubon Ratchathani province. In Thai it is called Tham Muet which means dark cave. The cave is approximately 4m wide and 6m high. Within the cave are many carved Buddha images...
The Heo Sin Chai Cave is located in Khong Chiam in the Ubon Ratchathani province.This cave is a Buddhist center with a beautiful reclining Buddha image. It also has a waterfall cascading down the cliff to the area in fro...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "khong chiam" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here