Search result from Travel
22 results found for " khong chiam "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Pak Mun Dam was completed in 1994 and was built by the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand with US$24 million in financing from the World Bank. From the outset, the project was highly controversial due to the pr...
Thung Na Muang Waterfall is a beautiful medium-sized waterfall and is near the road located at Pha Team National Park. The water gushes down the rocks with the highest level elevated about 25 metres. Flowering plants sur...
This large waterfall is located in the Pha Taem National Park. The waterfall has water year round, and falls for about 20 metres down a cliff face. The source of the falls are two streams which meet just before the cli...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "khong chiam" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here