Search result from Travel
11 results found for " mae fa luang "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Sakura Flowers Blooming Fair is held at the end of January at Doi Mae Salong, Mae Fah Luang. It features exhibitions and demonstrations of the various teas from around the region. Also on offer are beauty contests and p...
Mae Salong (Santikhiri) is a Chinese dominated town once settled by the KMT (Kuomintang) which makes you feel like you are not in Thailand. It sits approximately 1800m above sea level and is about 40km out of Mae Chan. T...
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "mae fa luang" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here