Search result from Travel
3 results found for " thoeng "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Wild Flowers Blooming Fair is held each year from January 13-15 at the Fah Thai village in Thoeng district. It features several hill tribe performances and various sports events and is a great day out for all the family.
The spectacular sight of the white and pink blossoms of Dok Sieo at Phu Chi Fah can be admired. Coincidently, it blooms around Valentine’s Day which makes a romantic getaway. During the festival, there are performances ...
Visitors to this mountain during the winter months are treated to flower beds of tulips, lilies, red salvia, poinsettias, etc. The journey from Chiang Rai to the station takes approximately 2.5 hours.
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "thoeng" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here