Search result from Travel
108 results found for " chiang rai "
Bangkok Post Recommended
Darunaman Mosque is located in Chiang Rai and was one of the many mosques in northern Thailand, built by Hui people, known as Chin Haw in Thai. The new building opened on Dec 27 2009, replacing the old one. It shows a gr...
The Chiang Saen Lake is located 5km south of Chiang Saen in the Chiang Rai province. Drive along Highway No. 1016 (Chiang Saen-Mae Chan route), take a left turn and you will find Chiang Saen Lake.The lake is a large natu...
Hall of Opium Golden Triangle Park and Musuem is an invitation to the mysterious world of opium. Inside the park, exhibits will tell the history of opium trade and 5,000 years ago from its natural properties to its uses....
Or you are looking for
- Widen your search result of "chiang rai" in Thailand 's Search
- Browse by directory category of "Travel"
- See all directories in Thailand
- Browse by local event calendar
- Add your company in our directory services - requires Bangkok Post member login
Like or not like our service?
Tell us what you think about "Thailand's Directory service" - Beta test. Click here