Drivers invited to 'explore with style'
The new Mitsubishi Xpander Cross is the latest variation to the Mitsubishi Xpander family, with an even tougher character.
The new Mitsubishi Xpander was released recently by Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand), with the company delivering vehicles beginning at the end of April. This new model has further increased its appeal in all respects thanks to the improvements it has made. It has undergone significant development, including the addition of a new interior with craftsmanship, smooth and comfortable driving performance and high fuel efficiency.
The Xpander's tagline, "Explore With Style", demonstrates the sole multi-purpose SUV in the market that can provide the features of an SUV, such as a tough design and high ground clearance, and the convenience of a multi-purpose vehicle, such as spacious cabin comfortability and sufficient luggage space.
• "Dynamic Shield" front face with new black metallic grille colour that expresses its tough and powerful looks with a distinctively modern touch.
• Two-tone designed 17-inch alloy wheels.
• Top-level high ground clearance in class with 220mm.
• New design horizontal instrument panel that provides a feeling of spaciousness.
• New design three-spoke steering wheel with sporty and powerful look, while grip size and shape are restyled to secure an easy and confident grip for the driver that had been tested with many Thai customers.
• Quality upgraded interior space featuring new two-tone black and navy blue colour on the dashboard, soft-touch, armrest, door trim and new synthetic leather seats that come with heat guard function.
• 9" touchscreen display audio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
• New front a/c control panel with a liquid crystal display and max cool function.
• Further enhanced convenient storage space for greater ease-of-use (redesigned centre console with a large-capacity open tray, armrest (can store four 600ml plastic bottles, etc.) with built-in tissue paper case.
• Enhanced comfortability in the rear seats on any journey with Type-A and Type-C USB sockets as well as cup holders on the armrest at the second-row seat.
• Newly adopted "new eco-dynamic CVT" for transmission.
• When the accelerator is deeply depressed, a powerful and sharp acceleration is delivered, with a gear-shifting feel added to allow the driver to feel the acceleration.
• When the accelerator is lightly depressed, smooth shifting unique to CVT maximises engine performance while realising high fuel efficiency and quietness.
• Newly adopted electric parking brake, enabling a reliable stopping simply by operating a switch.
• Further improvement on class-top level quietness with optimised insulator.
• Cruise control function also available.
Mitsubishi Xpander Cross. Mitsubishi
In addition to its new features and items, New Mitsubishi Xpander Cross offers a host of active and passive safety systems so the driver and passengers can enjoy worry-free travel. They include active stability control, traction control system, hill start assist, anti-lock braking system, electronic brake-force distribution, brake assist emergency stop signal system, and a rearview camera.