Bangkok Post Economic Review Mid-year 2018: Appetite for disruption
published : 16 Jul 2018 at 18:52
For 2018, smartphones and digital technologies are radically changing the way business work in Thailand at an unprecedented pace. In this digital age, power has shifted to consumers who can shop, search, share, pay and interact anywhere and at any time with the touch of a finger.
To cope with this drastic behavioral change, this Economic Review Mid-year 2018 publication by the Bangkok, will give essential exclusive information and analysis to plan your business in Thailand.
What's in this issue:
- Exploring the potential of digital banking
- Blowing the brick-and-mortar house down
- A natural fit for a nation online
- Insurtech takes off
- Arrested development
- Fighting fire with fire in finance
- Taking stock of change
- Embracing technology
- Retailers tread water in e-commerce red ocean
- Delivery explosion on the horizon
- Some rest for the digitally weary
- The scramble for mobile revenue
- Election and unburdened
- Send in the robots
- Adapt or die
- Tourism grapples with tech onslaught
Easily get full content of this Bangkok Post Economic Review Mid-Year 2018 (digital version) for only US$2.99 by clicking here.
For more information, please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.