Movie Preview: Nobody
published : 14 Apr 2021 at 10:15
writer: Gary Boyle
A quiet dad is not who he seems
Sometimes, the man you don’t notice is the most dangerous of all.
Hutch Mansell is a normal dad and husband, taking life’s problems and never pushing back. A nobody.
When two thieves break into his home one night, Hutch doesn't defend himself or his family, hoping to prevent serious violence. His teenage son, Blake, is disappointed in him, and his wife, Becca, seems to pull only further away.
The event triggers Hutch’s rage, setting him on a path that will surface dark secrets and lethal skills. Using fists and guns, Hutch must save his family from a dangerous enemy and ensure that he will never be a nobody again.
Catch the action and see Nobody in cinemas now.
- defend: to protect somebody/something from attack - ป้องกัน,ต้าน,พิทักษ์
- disappointed: unhappy because someone or something was not as good as you hoped or expected, or because something did not happen - ผิดหวัง
- normal (adj.): typical, usual or ordinary; what you would expect - ปกติ, ภาวะปกติ
- rage: extreme anger - ความเดือดดาล
- thieves: people who dishonestly take something that belongs to someone else and keep it - ขโมย
- trigger: to cause - ก่อให้เกิด กระตุ้น
- violence: physical force with the deliberate intention of causing damage to property or injury or death to people - ความรุนแรง, การใช้กำลังทำลาย