Movie Preview: The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It
published : 30 Jun 2021 at 11:19
writer: Gary Boyle
More murder, more scares
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It reveals a chilling story of terror, murder and unknown evil that shocked even experienced real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. One of the most sensational cases from their files, it starts with a fight for the soul of a young boy, then takes them beyond anything they’d ever seen before, to mark the first time in U.S. history that a murder suspect would claim demonic possession as a defense.
Scare yourself silly when The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It opens on July 1.
- chilling: frightening, usually because it is connected with something violent or cruel - น่าหวาดกลัว
- paranormal: (adj) that cannot be explained by science or reason and that seems to involve mysterious forces -
- possession: spirit possession; having a spirit or ghost inside of you controlling your actions -
- sensational: causing great surprise, excitement, or interest - น่าดึงดูดใจ, น่าเร้าใจ, น่าตื่นเต้น
- soul: the spiritual part of a person or thing - วิญญาณ