4,912 new Covid cases, 33 deaths Friday
Thailand logged 4,912 new Covid-19 cases and 33 new fatalities during the previous 24 hours, the Public Health Ministry announced on Friday morning.
On Thursday, 5,844 Covid-19 patients left hospitals after recovering from the coronavirus.
Since the pandemic started early last year, there have been 2,130,641 Covid-19 cases, with 2,037,000 complete recoveries so far.
The death toll stood at 20,880 since the beginning of the pandemic.
- log: to put information in an official record or write a record of events - ลงบันทึก
- pandemic: a disease that affects almost everyone in a very large area - โรคที่มีการแพร่กระจายหรือระบาดไปทั่ว
- recover (verb): to become normal and healthy again - ฟื้นฟูสภาพ, ฟื้นฟูร่างกาย
- recovery (noun): the process of becoming normal and healthy again - การฟื้นตัว, การฟื้นฟู
- toll: the number of deaths and injuries caused by a disaster, accident, disease, etc. - การสูญเสีย