An auspicious coffee
Celebrate this Lunar New Year with Shanghai Lungo
The Lunar New Year is all about spending quality time with your loved ones and good food. But why leave good coffee out of it?
Begin the year on an aromatic note. Try creating a few coffee recipes to celebrate Chinese New Year with the Nespresso World Explorations Shanghai Lungo capsule. It is a smooth, fruity blend of Arabicas from four distinct origins that represent the diverse taste of a modern city like Shanghai. The Lungo is a distinctively fruity coffee with generous citric and berry notes. Chinese arabica forms a delicate, creamy body.
Together with the Kenyan coffee, it brings a sweet red fruit note with elegant bergamot and citrus aromas, while the Indonesian beans add a touch of wood spice to the blend. Enjoy it like a local by adding a splash of cream and taking it on-the-go. To use the Shanghai Lungo to its full potential, you may try the Everything Goes Well recipe or the House with Treasures using the Ispirazione Venezia capsule.
"House with Treasures"
A tasty yet healthy beverage featuring oat milk, ginger and black sugar.
- 1 Nespresso Ispirazione Venezia capsule
- 10ml black sugar syrup (brown sugar syrup optional)
- 120ml oat milk
- Caster sugar
- Cocoa powder
- 1. Line the top edge of the cup with water and dip in caster sugar.
- 2. Pour 10ml black sugar syrup and a few drops of ginger juice into a glass.
- 3. Froth oat milk in Aeroccino and pour into a cup.
- 4. Extract 40ml espresso with Nespresso Ispirazione Venezia.
- 5. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
"Everything Goes Well"
A refreshing iced beverage with zesty orange and white peach.
- 1 Nespresso World Explorations Shanghai Lungo capsule
- 20ml white peach syrup
- 80ml orange juice
- Orange peel
- 4 ice cubes
- 1. Add white peach syrup into a glass.
- 2. Add ice cubes.
- 3. Pour in orange juice.
- 4. Extract 110ml Shanghai Lungo coffee into the glass.
- 5. Garnish with orange peel.
Find your nearest Nespresso Boutiques at nespesso.com, call Customer Service on 1800-019090 from 9am-7pm, or use the Nespresso app, visit fb.com/Nespresso.thailand or Line @NespressoTH.