Central Group, in collaboration with the Royal Thai Army and network partners, brings smiles to children in southern border provinces and other regions by giving gifts filled with care, encouragement and opportunities as part of the 14th year of the "Million Gifts Million Smiles" project. This is also the third year in a row that the Equitable Education Fund (EEF) has partnered in this effort.
As part of the campaign, Central Group invites Thais to participate in delivering New Year and Children's Day gifts and providing scholarships for disadvantaged children through three main channels -- giving scholarships through the EEF; delivering gifts through drop-off locations; and donating money. Donations can be made until Dec 31.
New gifts that can be donated include bicycles, school supplies, sports equipment, stationery items and toys. All donations can be made via three main channels:
- Pay It Forward: Give great education opportunities by supporting underprivileged children through the EEF with 2,500 baht scholarships, at tham-dee.com/projects/mgms2023, from today to New Year's Eve. Those making donations on behalf of companies or individuals are entitled to a double tax deduction.
Suvara Snitwongse, left, and Jarospan Svasti Na Ayudhya.
- Gift It Forward: Bring smiles through gifts by donating items at three locations from now to Christmas Day.
• Rest Area in front of Central at CentralWorld on the 2nd floor
• Open House at Central Embassy on the 6th floor
• Central Chiangmai on the 1st floor
Or send your gifts to Bangna New Distribution Center, Liab Khlong Song Nam Suvarnabhumi Road, Bang Na-Trat KM19, 9am to 5pm, from Nov 25 to Dec 30.
Noratape Nontarat, a Mister International 2023 contestant.
- Share It Forward: Donate cash to support the purchase of sports equipment and school supplies in the southernmost provinces and other regions.
• E-donations, QR code payment via CENPAY at customer service points in Central Chidlom, Central Ladprao and Central Pinklao
• Donating The 1 points as a gift starting at 100 points with unlimited redemptions
• Donating to Tiang Chirathivat Foundation account, SCB, a/c 002-2-846319, from now to New Year's Eve
• Donations can also be made directly at donation boxes at 491 information counters, cashiers and redemption counters at Central department stores nationwide from now until Jan 31.
For more information, visit facebook.com/centralgroupthailand.