Chirayu appointed Lord Chamberlain
published : 25 Sep 2016 at 15:36
writer: Online Reporters
A Royal Command has been issued to appoint Chirayu Isarangkun Na Ayuthaya the Lord Chamberlain of the Royal Household Bureau.
The royal command, issued on Sept 23, 2016 and countersigned by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, was published in the RoyalGazette on Sept 25.
Under the same Royal Command, eight other persons have been appointed to positions in the Royal Household Bureau as follows:
1. ACM Satitpong Sukvimol to be Grand Chamberlain for policy administration and operations.
2. Lt Col Somchai Kanchanamanee to be Grand Chamberlain for royal residences.
3. Pol Gen Jumpol Manmai to be Grand Chamberlain for security and special activities.
4. Khwankeo Vajarodaya to be Grand Chamberlain.
5. Narongrid Snidvongs Na Ayuthaya to be Grand Chamberlain.
6. Jintana Chuensiri to be Grand Chamberlain for finance.
7. Songkram Supecharoen, M.D., to be Personal Physician to His Majesty the King.
8. Pol Gen Pongsak Rohitopakarn to be Grand Chamberlain.