Storm caused floods in 27 provinces
published : 27 Sep 2021 at 14:16
writer: Online Reporters
Storm Dianmu caused flooding in 27 provinces, the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation reported on Monday.
The storm had brought heavy rain to upper parts of the country, with flooding in 27 provinces since Thursday. The siuation had improved in only four provinces, the department's announcement said.
Affected provinces were Chiang Mai, Lamphun, Lampang, Tak, Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Phetchabun, Phichit, Kamphaeng Phet, Loei, Khon Kaen, Chaiyaphum, Nakhon Ratchasima, Buri Ram, Surin, Ubon Ratchathani, Sa Kaeo, Chanthaburi, Nakhon Sawan, Uthai Thani, Chai Nat, Lop Buri, Suphan Buri, Sing Buri, Ang Thong, Ayutthaya and Nakhon Pathom.
The flooding affected about 59,000 families but had subsided in Chiang Mai, Lamphun, Lampang and Buri Ram provinces.
Flooding remained in:
-Tak: in Muang, Mae Sot, Phop Phra and Umphang districts;
- Sukhothani: Sri Samrong, Khirimat and Muang districts;
- Phitsanulok: Wang Thong district;
- Phetchabun: Nong Phai, Wichianburi, Sri Thep, Muang and Bung Samphan districts;
- Phichit: Bung Narang, Pho Prathapchang, Pho Thalay, Sam Ngam and Dong Charoen districts;
- Kamphaeng Phet: Pang Silathong district;
- Loei: Dan Sai and Phu Kradueng districts;
- Khon Kaen: Khok Pho Chai, Mancha Khiri and Waeng Noi districts;
- Chaiyaphum: Nong Bua Rawe, Chaturat, Muang, Noen Sa-nga, Ban Khwao, Phu Khiaw, Bamnet Narong, Khon San, Phakdi Chumpol, Nong Bua Daeng, Ban Thaen, Thep Sathit and Khon Sawan districts;
- Nakhon Ratchasima: Dan Khunthod, Sung Noen, Non Sung, Muang and Phimai districts;
- Surin: Samrong Thap distrct;
- Ubon Ratchathani: Muang and Warin Chamrap districts;
- Sa Kaeo: Ta Phraya and Khok Sung districts;
- Chanthaburi: Na Yai Am, Khao Kitchakut, Khalung, Makham, Tha Mai, Laem Sing and Muang districts;
- Nakhon Sawan: Lat Yao, Nong Bua, Mae Wong, Muang, Chum Tabong, Mae Poen, Takhli, Phayuha Khiri, Phaisali, Chum Saeng, Tha Tako, Banphot Phisai, Krok Phra and Tak Fa districts;
- Uthai Thani: Sawang Arom, Muang, Lan Sak, Ban Rai and Thap Than districts;
- Chai Nat: Manorom, Wat Sing, Noen Kham and Han Kha districts;
- Lop Buri: Sa Bot, Chai Badan, Lam Sonthi, Khok Samrong, Tha Luang, Ban Mi, Khok Charoen, Nong Muang and Phatthana Nikhom districts;
- Suphan Buri: Muang, Sri Prachan, Nong Ya Sai, Bang Pla Ma, Doembang Nangbuat, Sam Chuk, Song Phi Nong and U Thong districts;
- Sing Buri: In Buri, Muang and Khai Bang Rachan districts;
- Ang Thong: Muang district;
- Ayutthaya: Phak Hai, Sena and Bang Ban districts; and
- Nakhon Pathom: Sam Phran, Nakhon Chaisri and Bang Len districts.