B.Grimm donates more medical items to fight COVID-19
published : 29 Apr 2020 at 16:31
, recently delivered 150,000 N95 medical masks, 2,000 infrared thermometers and 1,500 bottles of sanitary gel, worth 12.8 million baht, to Chulalongkorn Hospital and the Thai Red Cross Society.
This 12.8 million baht donation is part of B.Grimm’s over 50 million baht aid programme to meet urgent needs of Thai society affected by the consequences of COVID-19. Accepting the medical items were Khunying Jada Watthanasiritham, treasurer of The Thai Red Cross Society, and Prof. Suttipong Wacharasindhu, director of Chulalongkorn Hospital. The delivery took place at Chulalongkorn Hospital on April 24, 2020.
In the photo, from left:
1. Prof Suttipong Wacharasindhu, Director of Chulalongkorn Hospital
2. Mr. Khan Prachuabmoh, Director of Fundraising Bureau, The Thai Red Cross Society
3. Khunying Jada Watthanasiritham, Treasurer of The Thai Red Cross Society
4. Dr. Harald Link, Chairman of B.Grimm and B.Grimm Power PCL
5. Mr. Somkiat Sirichatchai, Independent Director of B.Grimm Power PCL
6. Mr. Hou Jiaqi, representative of China Energy Engineering Corp