Savour the flavours of Wellness Brunch at COMO Point Yamu
published : 20 Nov 2020 at 15:08
Immerse in a sensorial experience and stay for a swim!
Eat well, stay well with our new wellness brunch at COMO Point Yamu. Treat yourself to a poolside experience, featuring yoga, mini-massages, workshops and a delicious spread of energising, healthy COMO Shambhala Cuisine.
As part of the brunch, we’ll also be hosting COMO Conversations – thought-provoking dialogues with inspirational people, hosted by our hotels and resorts around the world. The first conversation at COMO Point Yamu presents renowned nutritionist, Ai Jerome, who will discuss how to ‘eat good to look good’ along with Jocelyn Whiteside. Attendance is complimentary with your Wellness Brunch which includes:
- 11.00am: Yoga session on the lawn led by our experienced yoga instructor.
- 12.00pm to 3.00pm: A healthful menu of COMO Shambhala Cuisine specially created for optimal wellbeing by Executive Chef Steven Black and Nutritionist Ai Jerome.
- 12.30pm–2.30pm: 15-minute hand, arm and shoulder massage opportunity.
- 2.15pm–2.45pm: Health workshop for younger guests, refreshed with nutritious smoothies.
- 2.45pm–3.45pm: Eat Good to Look Good: A COMO Conversation with Nutritionist Ai Jerome
Wellness Brunch takes place on the first Saturday of each month at La Sirena, starting December 5th 2020. Food is served from 12.00pm to 3.00pm.
Brunch guests also have use of the main resort pool and loungers until 7.00pm.
The experience is priced THB 1,950 per person, excluding beverages.
*All prices are subject to 10 per cent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
*Advance reservation is required; contact 076360100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.