Fun-O Awarded as Thailand’s Most Admired Biscuit Brand
published : 14 Oct 2021 at 11:45
Fun-O continues to prove that they are Thailand’s most loved biscuit by winning two prestigious awards this year, Thailand’s Most Admired Brand; and Market Leader Brand Award by BrandAge Magazine.
BrandAge Magazine has conducted the survey for 2021 on Thailand’s Most Admired Brand and Why We Buy. This market research survey has been conducted for several years and this year Fun-O won Thailand’s Most Admired Brand in Biscuit category and a citation for a Market Leader Brand Award .
The survey for Thailand’s Most Admired Brand Award was conducted based on:
• Brand-Popularity: How much the consumers love to purchase/use/eat the brand.
• Brand-Reputation: How consumers view the brand.
• Brand-Quality Image: The brand’s quality from consumers’ point of view.
• Brand-Innovative Image: The brand’s innovative ideas from consumers’ point of view.
• Brand-Sell and/or After-sale Service Image: Customer Service and Post-Purchasing Customer Service from consumers' point of view. (For products or services with Customer Service and Post-Purchasing Customer Service.)
• Brand-CSR Image: The organisation’s public image.
(L-R) Ms. Rattanawadee Wangphitak Marketing Executive, Ms. Porntip Leelalertwong Marketing Manager, Ms. Jane Bernardo, Marketing Director, Mr. Auttawit Prueksasri Brand Manager, Ms. Vipa Vanlopnusorn Brand Manager
With the pandemic around, it’s safe to say that everybody has been affected. However, Fun-O has shown that they are capable of adapting to changes by coming up with new, innovative products and campaigns, continuously delighting consumers. Even with over 300 biscuit brands in Thailand competing in the 10-billion-baht market, three out of the biggest brands are by Universal Robina Corporation: Fun-O, Dewberry and Cream-O.
So how does Fun-O do it? Ms.Jane Bernardo, Marketing Director of URC (Thailand) Co., Ltd. shares what Thai consumers love about the brand.
● Value for Money: Customers get to enjoy delicious, good quality, affordable products conveniently found everywhere.
● Product Innovation: Always coming up with ways to delight consumers through new flavour experiences. For example, Fun-O Festive, a very playful and colorful product for the festive season.
● Variety of Flavours for every snacking occasion: Whether you like chocolate, strawberry, vanilla or more, Fun-O has them all.
● Relevant communications featuring presenters idolised by young consumers such as Krist Perawat Sangpotirat who continues to be the Brand Ambassador for Fun-O for the second year. He brought his brand of playfulness and liveliness to everyone, which makes Fun-O brand more relatable.
That’s not all! The brand has also been putting their resources in Digital Marketing, catching the TikTok trend as well as using Augmented Reality (AR) to market their products. With the global move towards digital, these trends answer consumers’ needs perfectly.
2021 Thailand’s Most Admired Brand Award and Market Leader Brand Award
“We are thankful and honoured to win several awards which are especially more meaningful because they come from the consumers we serve. This will serve as our inspiration to continue to ‘Delight Everyone with Good Food Choice’,” said Ms. Jane Bernardo, Marketing Director of URC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.