Mazda offers special deal to stimulate the economy,
Expands its vehicle lineup and display at Motor Expo
published : 30 Nov 2021 at 13:38
Bangkok, Thailand – November 30th, 2021 – Mazda invades Motor Expo, exhibiting the latest SUV, NEW MAZDA CX-3 that features a new color trend, “Platinum Quartz”, offering a sporty and premium feel and provide customers’ unique experience with powerful performance of SKYACTIV 2.0-liter engine with full features added to provide more comfort. Moreover, all crossover SUV and passenger car are displayed at the event. Special deals are offered with a minimum 0% interest rate1, free 1-year Mazda Premium Insurance2, free 3-year Mazda Care Program3 and 5-year Extended Warranty/ 150,000 km4. Interested customers can experience all Mazda vehicles at Mazda booth at IMPACT Challenger Hall Muangthong Thani from December 1 – 12, 2021 or at Mazda showroom nationwide.
Mr. Chanchai Trakarnudomsuk, President of Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co. Ltd., said, “Under the Covid-19 circumstance in the past several months, as a result, marketing activity has been postponed. Therefore, Motor Expo is the event that everyone is waiting for because automakers exhibit their vehicles in this event. During the past months, Mazda has introduced 3 new models especially the MAZDA FAMILY SUV namely, MAZDA CX-5 and MAZDA CX-8 that are very successful at the present, resulting from pricing strategy and product positioning that meet the need of target customers more precisely. Hence, the two models become the vehicles that are able to fulfil their lives. Another model is NEW MAZA CX-3 that is the new and more valuable SUV. The unveiling of these new models resulting Mazda’s CX-SERIES to be perfect and able to meet variety of customers. The NEW MAZDA CX-3 is displaying as a highlight of this event that visitors should not be missed”.
NEW MAZDA CX-3 is unveiling with the new color trend, “Platinum Quartz” for the first time in Thailand. The new color represents premium style, outstanding and truly shows the unique character of driver. Mazda believes that this new color will create a new trend for automotive industry and become one of Mazda’s signature color that is popular among customers. In addition, the CX-3 has been updated to meet the new freedom lifestyle in digital era and offers versatility with Wireless Charger and it is compatible with Wireless Apple CarPlay. It provides powerful performance and low fuel consumption with SKYACTIV 2.0-liter gasoline engine. Every variant is fully equipped with features that meet the need of customers with price starts at only 769,000 Baht together with special deals offered to customers who purchases Mazda vehicle at Motor Expo. The special deals include 1.33% interest rate1 and free 1-year Mazda Premium Insurance2.
Mr. Thee Permpongpanth, Senior Vice President said ”Apart from the new crossover SUV that is the highlight of this event, Mazda also exhibits all vehicle and provide variety of special offers. Interested customers can come to experience Mazda’s SKYACTIV vehicle at Mazda Booth at the Motor Expo, Challenger 1-3, IMPACT Muangthong Thani from December 1 – 12, 2021 or at Mazda showroom nationwide. According to special offers that Mazda provide to customers i.e., the vehicle performance, advanced technological features and elegant design, we believe that all Mazda vehicle will be able to meet the need of customers in every segment and we will able to stimulate the economics in the last quarter of the year. Mazda vehicles comprises,
- NEW MAZDA2: Small passenger car that is full with quality, sporty and elegant design. The cabin is decorated with premium-grade materials and both exterior and interior design is elegant, outstanding and unique. Two styles of body are available namely, the 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback with price starts at 546,000 Baht. Special deal is offered with 0% interest rate1 and free 1-year Mazda Premium Insurance2.
- ALL-NEW MAZDA3: The passenger car presenting the elegance and premium style that is guaranteed by the 2020 World Car Design of the Year awards with price starts at only 969,000 Baht. Special deal is offered with 0% interest rate1 and free 1-year Mazda Premium Insurance.
- ALL-NEW MAZDA CX-30: The elegant crossover SUV embodied Kodo design that is simple but beautiful. It is the winner of 2020 Thailand Car of the Year from Thailand Automotive Journalists Association and was selected as a top 3 finalist from 2020 World Car of the Year. Its price starts at 989,000 Baht with special deal offered namely, 0% interest rate1 and free 1-year Mazda Premium Insurance2. The same deal is also offered for ALL-NEW MAZDA CX-30 100th Anniversary Edition.
- NEW MAZDA CX-5: The new crossover that comes with a concept “Live the remarkable life”, to fulfil customers’ life, move them forward to be the best in everything and being the vehicle to use in daily life with family. This model offers best driving experience and it is fully equipped with technologies and features while price starting at only 1,320,000 Baht. Special deal is also offered with 1.99% interest rate1, free 1-year Mazda Premium Insurance2 and free 3-year Mazda Care Program3.
- NEW MAZDA CX-8: the crossover SUV that comes with “Precious Moment for All” concept. It is still maintaining its identity of being the only premium 6-and 7-seats 3-Row Crossover SUV in Thailand. Two choices of engines namely, gasoline and diesel are available with price starts at only 1,499,000 Baht. Special deal is provided with 1.99% interest rate1, free 1-year Mazda Premium Insurance2 and free 3-year Mazda Care Program3.
- ALL-NEW MAZDA BT-50: The SUV-like pickup truck that combines all of the best features of the pickup trucks into one model with price starts at 553,000 Baht. Special deal is also provided with 2.19% interest rate5 or 2.39% interest rate6 and free 1-year Mazda Premium Insurance2.
- MAZDA MX-5: The world’s best-selling sport roaster and Mazda’s legendary iconic car that offers fun to drive experience and comes with power rooftop to meet the need of Mazda’s fan with price starts at 2,905,000 Baht. Special deal is also offered with free 1-year Mazda Premium Insurance1 and 5-year extended warranty/ 150,000 km4.
In addition, Mazda launches a promotional campaign, “MAZDA EXPO 2021” from 1-12 December 2021 at Mazda showroom to provide privilege deal to customers who would like to purchase Mazda vehicles by offering minimum 0% interest rate7, free 1-year Mazda Premium Insurance7. Furthermore, customers who book the vehicle in this period and receive the vehicle within 31 December 2021 will receive free souvenir namely,
- For the first 400 customers who pay 3,000 Baht for Mazda2 and Mazda BT-50 booking, will receive free Eloop EW35 Wireless Fast Charging Power Bank valued 690 Baht.
- For the first 600 customers who pay 5,000 Baht for Mazda CX-5 and Mazda CX-8 booking, will receive free car air purifier from SHARP (IG-GC2B/N) valued 2,990 Baht.
- For the first 400 customers who pay 5,000 Baht for Mazda3, Mazda CX-3 and Mazda CX-30 booking, will receive free Philips Lighting UV-C Disinfection Mini Box valued 1,590 Baht.
In addition, Mazda also launches MAZDA EXPO 2021 promotional campaign from 1-31 December 2021 to offer privilege deals to existing customers who would like to bring vehicles to have a service at Mazda Service Center. The offer includes free 20-point inspection8, free fuel card valued 1,000 Baht when purchase extended warranty program9, 0% interest rate for 10 months for service parts and services10 and get maximum 1,200 Baht discount when purchase 4 tyres11.
1. 25% down payment, 48-month installment payment for all variants of New Mazda2, New Mazda CX-3, All-New Mazda CX-30 100th Anniversary Edition, New Mazda CX-5 and New Mazda CX-8.
For All-New Mazda3: 25% down payment, 60-month installment payment for 2.0 SP, 2.0 SP Sports priced at 1,198,000 Baht and All-New Mazda CX-30: 25% down payment, 54-month installment payment for 2.0 SP priced at 1,199,000 Baht
2. Insurance company for these campaigns are (1) Viriyah Insurance, (2) Thanachart Insurance (3) Thaivivat Insurance, (4) Dipaya Insurance
3. 3-year Mazda Care Program or 60,000 km (whichever comes first)
4. 5-year Extended Warranty/ 150,000 Km. (whichever comes first based on Mazda Added Protection Program)
5. 25% down payment, 48-month installment payment for Double Cab only
6. 25% down payment, 48-month installment payment for Freestyle Cab and Standard Cab only
7. Terms and conditions are applied by the company and please carefully study more information at www.mazda.co.th
8. Free 20-point inspection is based on the condition of department of land transport “Free Vehicle Inspection…Safe Drive”
9. Receive free fuel card valued 1,000 Baht when purchase extended warranty program and get approval from 1-31 December 2021. This condition cannot be amended or refunded.
10. Please check type of products and participating credit cards at the service point every time before making transaction.
11. Tyre prices includes labor fee for removing-inserting, wheel balancing, air valve and normal tyre inflation when purchase 4 tyres.
- Condition for credit approval is considered by Tisco Bank Plc. and TMB Thanachart Bank Plc. only.
- Limited for hire-purchasers who meet the terms and conditions of Tisco Bank Plc. and TMB Thanachart Bank Plc. and reserve and receive vehicle from 1 – 31 December 2021.