'Better Safe + Together' with Central Pattana shopping centres
published : 28 Jun 2022 at 14:58
Central Pattana plc, the operator and developer of Thailand’s leading shopping centres nationwide under the “Central” brand has revealed itself as pioneer of the new ‘Central Hygiene and Safety’ masterplan in response to the official lifting of the face mask mandate in lower-risks areas. The master plan makes “Better Safe + Together” the rallying cry encouraging everyone to help make society safe by wearing face masks voluntarily when spending time inside Central shopping centres and washing hands regularly.
The full package of measures Central Pattana is continuing in order to avoid further spread of the virus include:
- Clean air: regularly disinfecting air-conditioning systems with UV-C light.
- Safe staff: all employees wear masks at all times and take regular ATK tests.
- Deep Cleaning: all touch points throughout the shopping centres are regularly and frequently cleaned.
- Big Cleaning: disinfectant is sprayed throughout each shopping centre every week.
- Innovative Lifestyle: Promoting touchless technology for convenience and safety, including offering e-payment services throughout the shopping centres and contactless elevators.
A hygienic and safe shopping experience for everyone is our top priority. Central Pattana stands ready to continue to serve superior happy experiences to everyone on every visit to all our 36 shopping centres nationwide.