centralwOrld gathers international fashion brands in ‘centralwOrld fashiOn citizens’ campaign
published : 14 Sep 2022 at 16:47
Discover a world of your-style fashions from over 400 flagship brands to shape diverse and boundless identities
centralwOrld, the lifestyle destination, is bringing together leading international brands for the sensational launch of the ‘centralwOrld fashiOn citizens’ campaign to create a destination for fashion trends under the concept of ‘Where Flagships of Fashion Meet Your Passion’, creative inspiration that reflects the diversity of individuality without boundaries.
centralwOrld is joining hands with partners Mastercard and CP-Meiji Co. Ltd. to hold an exclusive event that fashion lovers should not miss. Discover the latest collections and special privileges for cardholders and participating partners from today until 31 October 2022 at centralwOrld. Meet with more than 400 leading fashion brands at centralwOrld participating in the campaign such as Coach, Marc Jacob, Karl Lagerfeld, Kate Spade New York, Disaya, MCM, Soda, The Parrot, H&M, LYN, LYN Around, Zara, Uniqlo, Pull & Bear, Mango, Massimo Dutti, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Charles & Keith, Adidas, Nike, Carnival, and Onitsuka Tiger, and more.
centralwOrld fulfils every fashion style and lets you design your world the way you are while enjoying searching for brand new styles. During the campaign, Thanaerng-Kanyawee will be the first centralwOrld fashiOn citizens to share ideas on 'Fashion Citizens' under the three following definitions of fashion:
- Runway to Real Way: Catch up with the world of fashion in your own style, where the fashion is updated every second, offering you fun every day with your style of fashion, such as clothes and accessories from H&M, Pandora, Swarovski, Uniqlo and Zara, and skincare and cosmetics from Three, Giorgio Armani, KIS, Sephora, and Central Beauty Hall.
- New Adventures: Fashion leads to more special stories, simply pick the clothes in your style for an endless description of your identity; examples include Thai fashion brand Disaya, Kloset, Soda and Takeo Kikuchi, Rolex, Pendulum, MCM, Marc Jacobs, Polo Ralph Lauren.
- Making Statement: Fashion styles without restrictions – be aware of who you are and your needs. Enjoy experimenting and daring to mix and match new things to express yourself. Reflecting Love for the Environment by Reusing and Recycling.
The centralwOrld ‘Exclusive Trunk Show’ will present new collections, with special collections from ten leading fashion brands of centralwOrld throughout three days, divided into the following:
- 16 September 2022 – Coach (14.30-15.30 hrs.), Marc Jacobs (16.00-17.30 hrs.), Karl Lagerfeld (17.30-19.00 hrs.), Kate Spade New York (19.00-20.00 hrs.)
- 17 September 2022 – Disaya (16.00-17.30 hrs.), MCM (17.30-19.00 hrs.), Soda (19.00-20.00 hrs.)
- 18 September 2022 – The Parrot (13.00-14.30 hrs.), H&M (14.30-16.00 hrs.), LYN X Lyn Around (16.00-17.30 hrs.), and enjoy a special performance from Buntita Prachamorn or Natt The Voice Season 3 (15.00-16.00 hrs.)
There are special activities for all participants such as a fashion photography session at ‘The glam of reflections Fashion Studio Box’ with professional photographers, enjoy an acoustic jazz band, have fun at the DJ booth from 16 to 17 September 2022 and taste special flavour ice-cream from Azabu Sabo, available only at the centralwOrld fashiOn citizens event.
Another special unmissable highlight for fashionistas is to unleash yourself through ‘Fashion Studio Box’ (1 September to 31 October 2022) at three points in centralwOrld: 1) centralwOrld presents ‘The glam of reflections Fashion Studio Box’, next to the Coach shop, 1st floor; 2) centralwOrld presents ‘The blossom garden Fashion Studio Box, next to Jim Thompson; and 3) CP-Meiji presents ‘The Archetype Studio Box’ in front of I Zone, 1st floor. Customers who shop at fashion stores in centralwOrld for a total amount of 5,000 baht or more, get an exclusive photo opportunity at the three Fashion Studio Box points between 11 and 17 September 2022 (on the sessions specified) with leading fashion photographers such as BUG SUEB.
Spotted – seven pop up & showcase special collections from well-known brands:
- MCM Pop Up (1 September 2022 to 31 Jan 2023)
- Marc Jacob – The Monogram Collection (7 September onwards)
- BIRKENSTOCK THE HOURGLASS EXHIBITION (5 to 20 Sep)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Polo id Bag (14 September onwards)
- Swatch Dragon Ball Collection (30 Aug to 31 Oct)
- Carnival Clearance Sale (30 Aug to 19 Sep)
- Big Family Sale 2022 from Yacco Maricard, Shaka and Zanpu (1 to 20 Sep)
Enjoy privileges when spending 5,000 baht and more at fashion stores in centralwOrld; get 1,000 The1 points (one person per claim/day, 30 claims per day) and Mastercard customers, get 2,000 points (one person per claim/day, 50 claims per day), from 7 to 25 September 2022. Cardholders and partners such as KTC PAY DAY: paying with a credit card at tenant shops in participating Central shopping centres (in the specified period), scanning the QR registration to use KTC FOREVER points equal to the spending amount (per sales slip) can redeem 18% cash back from 26 to 30 September 2022. Paying with a TTB credit card at a store in the fashion category: get a Paul Smith x Caran d'Ache pen when you accumulate a total spending amount of 80,000 baht/day from 7 September to 31 October 2022. Offers subject to terms and conditions as specified by the issuing banks and partners. The ‘centralwOrld fashiOn citizens’ campaign starts today and runs until 31 October 2022 at centralwOrld. For more information, visit Facebook: centralwOrld.