IRPC Public Company Limited reveals new Chief Executive Officer
published : 26 Sep 2022 at 15:31
IRPC Public Company Limited (IRPC) has announced the appointment of Mr. Kris Imsang as its 7th Chief Executive Officer, effective 1 October 2022.
The announcement was made at the company’s Board of Directors’ Meeting on 26 September 2022, when a resolution was passed to appoint Mr. Kris Imsang as “Chief Executive Officer”, “Member” and “Secretary of The Board of Directors”. He replaces Mr. Chawalit Tippawanich, President and Chief Executive Officer, who has retired.
Mr. Kris, 57, was previously Chief Operating Officer of PTT Public Company Limited’s Downstream Petroleum Business Group. He has experience in supervising and setting directions for important business groups within PTT and companies within PTT Group, including:
- Chairman/ Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee/ Director of Good Corporate Governance, IRPC Public Company Limited
- Chairman, PTT Tank Terminal Company Limited
- Chairman, Sarn Palung Social Enterprise Company Limited
- Director/Board Nomination and Remuneration Committee, PTT Oil and Retail Business Public Company Limited.
- Senior Executive Vice President, Down Stream Business Group Alignment, PTT Public Company Limited
- Senior Executive Vice President, Corporate Governance and Regulatory Affairs, PTT Public Company Limited
- Senior Executive Vice President, Organization Management and Sustainability, PTT Public Company Limited
- Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources & Organization Excellence, PTT Public Company Limited
- Committee, Kamnoetvidya Science Academy (KVIS)
Mr. Kris graduated from Chulalongkorn University with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil Engineering). He will drive IRPC by enhancing its abilities to capitalise on business opportunities with research and development of innovative products that meet the needs of customers in the new era. He is committed to pushing the organization forward to being more than a petrochemical and refinery business leader. Under his leadership, the company will create added value from petroleum and petrochemical businesses with the most efficient use of resources to ensure balanced business operations. Good corporate governance will be prioritised, including taking into account society, community, environment and sustainable development policy. This will complement the company’s vision of innovating materials and energy for better living.