Central Pattana presents ‘LOVE is LOVE’
Valentine's campaign to pass on love definitions through roles of spaces reflecting diversity with ‘Art & Play’ happenings throughout February 2023
published : 8 Feb 2023 at 15:27
· Discover the first art collaboration with ‘Chubbynida’, a young artist who designs adorable exclusive Valentine e-cards. Get five digital postcards for free simply by downloading Central Life X.
· ‘Instagrammable’ spots are created throughout the areas that will ensure a love vibe for content creators to enjoy; ‘Heartland Landmark’, a field of heart-shaped balloons and a Tinder exclusive pop-up, where you can take photos and participate in exclusive collaborations, only at centralwOrld.
· The Trimurti Shrine – Landmark of Wishes for Valentine’s Day for success, prosperity and happiness: large worshiping ceremonies at centralwOrld on 9 Feb and Central Phuket on 14 Feb 2023.,
· Eight popular couples and one strong woman who builds positive energy in self-love have been invited to share their impressive definitions of love: Noona Nuengthida-Junior Kornwit; Dr. Jeab Lalana Kongtoranin-Dear Butsara Sakorn; Apiwat Apiwatsayree-Arm Sappanyoo, and; Pam Pamela-Art Adisak. Plus well-known YouTubers, including: Papa Tony & Bruno Ben & Buril from Jowbarrol X Bruno Ben Page; Mae Poi & Steve Jib and Stream Game from Steve Jibs Page; Grandpa Chakri-Grandma Chalao Mankong from the Mother Wants 1 Collection of Photos Page, and; Pahparn Sirima Chaipreechawit.
Central Pattana, Thailand’s leading real estate developer and operator of 38 Central shopping centres nationwide, is celebrating Valentine’s by creating meaningful experiences for customers throughout the period, with ideal destinations for couples under the concept of ‘LOVE is LOVE’ – because love is too great to define, to welcome people with love of all kinds across the country. The campaign will fulfil the needs of lovers of art, food, shopping, fashion, and worshiping, all in one place at Central shopping centres nationwide from 10-14 February 2023, with activities to pass on love to everyone during the festival of love.
Dr. Nattakit Tangpoonsinthana, Executive Vice President of Marketing for Central Pattana plc, said: “Central Pattana is highlighting its role of presenting spaces that reflect diversity and invites you to pass on positive energy through all definitions of love from couples, singles (self-love), pet lovers or LGBTQ+ by tapping into the lifestyle insights of Gen Z and Millennials, who have the mindset of being open-minded global citizens and respect differences. This is reflected in Central Pattana's campaign concept of ‘Love is Love’, where we are creating ‘Art & Play’ happenings such as collaborations with young artists to convey the character of love in various forms, e.g. the work of Chanida Areewattanasombut aka ‘Chubbynida’, a well-known illustrator. centralwOrld also presents its photo spot called ‘Love Letter to Bangkok … Power of Love’ designed by Sundae Kids to pass on the positive energy of love through various emotions. In addition, we are inviting eight celebrity couples from both entertainment and social media platforms to convey their definitions of love in different ways to ensure that the 38 Central shopping centres nationwide are truly the best landmarks for everyone in every festival.”
Definitions of love: Love = Love on Valentine's Day at Central shopping centres include:
1. Love definition & Inspiration from eight popular couples who will express the diversity of love as love boundaries have no limit, no gender and no age. This has become the right kind of love for the modern generation and a worldwide phenomenon. Noona Nuengthida-Junior Kornwit Sungkitboon define their meaning of love as comfort, Papa Tony & Bruno Ben & Buril from Jowbarrol X Bruno Ben Page give their meaning of love as giving: “Just to see they eat and sleep well and happy... just to see their eyes looking back at me, it makes my heart grow.” Pam Pamela Pasinetti and Art Adisak Piruncharoensuk, a sweet couple, define their meaning of love as: “Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is very special,” while Apiwat Apiwatsayree and Arm-Sappanyoo Panatkool say “Love is someone who enjoys the rain under the same umbrella.” Dr. Jeab Lalana Kongtoranin-Dear Butsara Sakorn say that the important things in love are that you respect yourself and others and accept the endless differences by being open-minded and treating each other equally, while Mae Poi & Steve Jib and Stream Game from Steve Jibs Page say that love is willing to take care and offer a hug that is filled with true love and happiness as we become ‘their whole world’. Grandpa Chakri-Grandma Chalao Mankong from the Mother Wants 1 Collection of Photos Page define love in their married life as: “For over 40 years, father and mother's love has been supported by forgiveness, appreciation, encouragement, apologies – and we always fix things rather than throwing away.” Pahparn Sirima Chaipreechawit defines the meaning of self-love as: “To love oneself begins with an attempt to understand and appreciate the beauty in the simplest things in life.”
2. Love Landmarks & Happenings – be amazed by ‘Heartland: Landmark’, a field filled with heart-shaped balloons and ‘Instagrammable’ spots to stir the love vibe throughout the shopping centres.
3. Love Treats – first collaboration of Central Pattana X Chubbynida, presenting exclusive Valentine’s e-cards. Central Life X members: get five free digital postcards from Chubbynida by simply downloading the app, applying for membership and downloading e-cards from the Mission menu item in the Central Life X app.
4. Love Privilege offers promotions to welcome Valentine’s Day – customers receive an exclusive Valentine’s e-card from the first collaboration of Central Pattana X Chubbynida, Central Life X members, get a free set of five digital postcards from Chubbynida. Major Cineplex – when spending 400 baht and up (per receipt) on shopping from 10-14 Feb 2023, get a free movie ticket worth 250 baht, (one ticket/person/day); collect Valentine’s e-stamps and redeem LINE FRIENDS dolls at the LINE e-stamp activity booth (at 11 central shopping centres: centralwOrld / Central Ladprao / Central WestGate / Central Pinklao / Central Bangna / Central Rama 9 / Central Rama 2 / Central Rama 3 / Central Pattaya / Central Korat / Central Chiangmai). For every 800 baht and up spent on shopping, show your receipt to receive an e-stamp and once you have collected five e-stamps, redeem a LINE FRIENDS doll worth 1,150 baht (one prize/person), throughout the campaign.
5. Landmark of ‘Mutelu’ (sacred items worshipers) during Valentine’s, where a lot of single people gather: 9 Feb 2023 from 17.19-18.19 hrs. Join the large worshipping ceremony at centralwOrld square, and 14 Feb 2023 at 19.19 hrs. at Central Phuket. Get a chance to win special prizes as we invite TikTok users and those who have love in their heart to a challenge to show their moments of love that may include your partners, family, four-legged friends, or single people can switch on self-love mode and use the song #แสนวิเศษ (Our World) as background music in the video clip (and include #CentralLoveisLove #Centralpattana #LoveisLove). The most impressive, adorable, and heartfelt clips, receive 99% diamond couple rings from Jubilee Diamond (two prizes in total) with a total value of 140,000 baht. Join the challenge from 5-28 Feb 2023; visit the Centralpattana Facebook page for more details.
6. ‘Signature Sweets 2023’ is where you can enjoy heart-shaped Nama chocolate strawberries from Square2Chocolate, Valentine's Daifuku from Tokyo Sweets and many other recommended items from popular restaurants at Central Chonburi (8 Feb 2023-14 Feb 2023) and Central Ladprao (9 Feb 2023-22 Feb 2023).
Discover highlights from branches nationwide led by centralwOrld on the theme of ‘LOVE Chromosome’ from 9-28 Feb 2023. #shutterbugs: enjoy fun photo spots such as ‘Millions of Hearts’ and a Tinder exclusive pop-up only at centralwOrld. #foodlovers: enjoy a romantic meal at Italian Osteria, Paul, Greyhound Café, Divana Signature Cafe, Uno Mas @Centara Grand, or Red Sky @Centara Grand. #shoppinglovers: shop for Valentine Collections from popular brands such as Kate Spade New York, Pandora, Jaspal, Lyn around, Misty Mynx, Dyson and enjoy special promotions
at Jewelry Zone such as: S.Diamond, with its couple rings starting at 15,000 baht; Ananta Jewelry and Caeli, a special collection from Jubilee Diamond entitled ‘Jubilee Heart Love Locket’ and; Orawan Collection and Petch Tana. #partylovers: discover lovely drinks and mega fun nights throughout the month of love, and enjoy concerts at popular restaurants at Groove. #worshippers: join in the Trimurti worshipping ceremony on Thursday 9 February 2023 from 17.19-18.19 hrs.
Central Ladprao presents a Valentine's Day giant arch, dessert festivals, and activities for couples who love shopping; purchase products in the Plaza zone from 6,000 baht and up and get a free premium bag from Central Ladprao from 9-22 Feb 2023.
Central Rama 2 invites you to say “I love you” through ‘Balloon Love’ – take photos with heart-shaped balloons in front of UNIQLO and in the Love is You zone, enjoy shopping for chocolates and flowers; check-in at the Balloon Love zone and say “I love you” to your loved one; the Pastel Market zone is a market for those in love from 10-14 Feb 2023.
Central Rama 3 welcomes a Valentine’s festival from 8-15 Feb 2023 with romantic decorations and ‘Chocolate Lover 2023’, where you can bring your lovers to enjoy eating, shopping and spending leisure time. Popular dessert restaurants are gathered together to serve sweetness to those who are crazy in love and enjoy shopping in addition to taking romantic photos amongst the field of chocolate.
Central Rama 9 – explore the ‘HEARTLAND’ at Central Rama 9, with adorable photo spots and fun and exclusive workshops from 13-19 Feb 2023.
Central Pinklao presents ‘PINKNOMENON’ from 10-14 Feb 2023, with photo landmarks and a HUMAN PINK CLAW MACHINE. Enjoy beautiful love songs for a Valentine’s celebration in the PINKNOMENON CONCERT.
Central Bangna invites you to ‘Be My Valentine’ from 11-14 Feb 2023 to shop for special items for your special loved ones on Valentine’s Day with the ‘Heart Hands Big Emoji’ Landmark representing young love, from 11-19 Feb 2023.
Central Ayuttaya welcomes you to the ‘Love On Camp’ food festival, with a variety of delicious food in a camping style, where you can enjoy a sweet vibe while sitting and listening to chill-out music with artists you love on 13 Feb 2023; Nakakwanjai, 14 Feb 2023: Anatomy Rabbit and 15-19 Feb 2023, welcomes you to special experiences with the Love Balloon Festival 2023, a giant balloon festival, soaring in the sky above the heart of Ayutthaya city.
Central Chonburi presents an exhibition about love through messages that tell the stories of many different kinds of love in addition to chic check-in photo spots; if anyone is experiencing unrequited love – enjoy music therapy with a ‘Mini-Concert from Mirrr’. The Signature Sweets Market is also ready to serve a taste of happiness to people with a sweet tooth and welcomes Valentine’s with an international dessert festival from 8-28 Feb 2023.
Central Phuket is showing its 5-meter tall gigantic heart balloon from 1-28 Feb 2023 and invites everyone to join in the worshipping ceremony of the Trimurti (14 Feb) and say a prayer for fulfilment of love, with brahmins performing a worshipping dance, and lighting candles for a suitable atmosphere. There is also a heart-shaped flower garden photo spot and ‘Wedding Fair’, with special promotions during the festival of love. From 11-15 Feb 2023 at
Central Chiangmai, discover ‘Heart Balloon Arts, Blooms Market’ and enjoy discounts and offers from leading hotels in Chiangmai, products and aromatic items from popular shops in addition to a giant flower field.
Central Nakhon Si delivers the LOVE IS LOVE CONCERT from popular artists: Patrick Ananda and Gavin D. and fun DJs at the activity zone in front of the shopping centre, the LOVE GARDEN – enjoy the romantic rose garden check-in point, and shop for gifts to represent your love at PINK MARKET and LOVE PROMOTION, with over 50% discounts, today to 14 Feb 2023.
Central Village presents ‘Valentine's Day: The Heart’s Garden’, where you can find a romantic garden of hearts, and check-in at the field of pink balloons for a chance to win prizes from 10-20 Feb 2023.