TV Preview: Move to Heaven
published : 13 May 2021 at 16:28
writer: Gary Boyle
Sharing the stories of the dead
Move to Heaven is about Geu-ru, a young man who has difficulties with social interaction, and Sang-gu, who suddenly finds himself as Geu-ru’s guardian. The two work as ‘trauma cleaners,’ a group of people clearing out the last possessions of the dead and uncovering stories that are left behind. Geu-ru and Sang-gu join hands to help the final move of those who have passed away, and deliver their messages to loved ones.
Move to Heaven is released on Netflix on May 14.
- guardian: a person who is legally responsible for the care of another person, especially a child - ผู้ปกครอง
- interaction: communicating with somebody, especially while you work, play or spend time with them - การสื่อสารระหว่างกัน, การมีปฏิสัมพันธ์
- possession: something owned - ทรัพย์สมบัติ
- social (adjective): related to society, to people and the way they are connected to each other and interact with each other - เกี่ยวกับสังคม
- trauma: a bad experience that makes you feel very upset, afraid, or shocked - ความชอกช้ำทางจิต