Student fatally stabbed in classroom
A teenage boy was stabbed to death and three others injured in a classroom at a school in Si Sa Ket on Monday afternoon.
Police were called to a public school in Sri Rattana district about 2.20pm on Monday.
The dead youth and another student, also 14 and in Mathayom Suksa 2, had been playing together before they started fighting during lunch break. The other student stormed off in anger, Thai media reported on Tuesday.
In the afternoon, the angry student returned with friends.
He was armed with a knife and attacked the victim, who was sitting at the front of the classroom, reports said.
- altercation: a noisy argument or disagreement - การทุ่มเถียง, การทะเลาะวิวาท
- anger: the strong feeling that you have when something has happened that you think is bad and unfair -
- assault: attacking someone violently - การทำร้ายร่างกาย
- bleeding: losing blood, especially from a wound or an injury - เลือดออก
- fatally (adv): acting in a way that causes death ถึงตาย -
- physical: connected with a person's body - เกี่ยวกับร่างกาย
- stab: to kill or hurt someone by pushing a knife or other sharp object into their body - แทงด้วยอาวุธ
- victim: someone who has been affected by a bad situation, such as a disaster, illness or an accident - เหยื่อผู้เคราะห์ร้าย
- wound: an injury in which your skin or flesh is damaged - บาดแผล