Central teams up with Instagram to launch pop-up spaces
Unleash your inner creators at The Instagrammable Store
Central Department Store, in collaboration with Instagram, has launched "The Instagrammable Store", which is divided into two parts on the first and seventh floors of CentralWorld.
As part of its 75th anniversary, Central has created a temporary landmark to offer new shopping experiences and, of course, plenty of photo-taking. Just in time for the festive season, visitors can explore six zones with interactive elements at The Instagrammable Store under the "Central X Instagram" campaign. The first five zones take place at Event Arena on the first floor until Jan 15 while visitors can enjoy art installations at the "IG Room" from Dec 24 to Feb 15, 2023 at Living House on the seventh floor of CentralwOrld.
Rvisra Chirathivat, chief marketing officer of Central Department Store, and Prae Dumrongmongcolgul, country director of Facebook Thailand for Meta.
Rvisra Chirathivat, chief marketing officer of Central Department Store under Central Retail, said the collaboration is a new shopping experience with cool items and trends at the ‘Instagrammable Store’. According to her, it adds a new dimension to the shopping experience that Central Department Store has created to cater to the modern lifestyles of consumers. "We are confident that the new spaces will attract content creators this festive season,” she concluded.
Prae Dumrongmongcolgul, country director of Facebook Thailand for Meta said, “Meta would like to congratulate Central Department Store and is delighted to participate in the celebration of Central’s 75th Anniversary by introducing the new immersive shopping experience through a pop-up store. The space reflects the latest trend of digital consumers, who are constantly on the lookout for a closer connection with brands. The exclusive Instagrammable Store enables everyone to be a creator on the global stage on our platform.”
The Instagrammable Store at centralwOrld features six zones where you can have fun and create content.
• Take photos at “AR Stunt” with innovative AR creations with characters, such as Brother Tiger, Auntie Platypus, and Baby Akita, from the “Central 75th Anniversary” collection, which have been brought to life.
• Browse and buy chic fashion items in the “Product Showcase” zone. Shop by scanning the QR code to access Central Department Store’s IG Store and enjoy special privileges.
• The “IG Music Stage Filter” offers a platform for IG lovers to enjoy fun filters and create fun videos with funky music.
• The “IG Live” zone brings you the latest fashion and lifestyle trends in an Instagrammable way, with influencers from various fields to inspire and entertain you. Stay tuned on Central Instagram Live.
• The “Timo & Tintin Pop-up Café” indulges cafe lovers with special creations, such as Honey pomegranate soda, a drink inspired by the colour of Instagram, as well as two new drinks: Fatty cocoa, rich and indulgent cocoa topped with whipped cream, and the Brookie Sundae, made with signature Brookie topped with homemade chocolate fudge. You can also decorate your own cup with special stickers, and dress up as “Timo & Tintin Staff” to take photos at the booth for your IG feed.
• The “IG Room” on the 7th floor of Central is the highlight. The floor has been transformed into an interactive installation wonderland where you can take photos in four different zones inspired by four different times of day: morning, noon, evening and night. Create content and share your impressive moments with your friends on IG from Dec 24 to Feb 15, 2023.
For more details on promotions and the latest updates on Central Department Store’s 75th anniversary, visit instagram.com/centraldepartmentstore.