Emojis for 2021
If Clubhouse isn't enough to make Samsung fanboys considering abandoning Android for iOS, a new set of emojis may. It has been recently reported that iPhone users can look forwards to 217 new emojis that they can use to expand their emojinication (emoji + communication) with. These new ideogrammatic icons include a revamped version of the syringe icon to be bloodless to go with 2021 as the year of Covid-19 vaccination, obvi. The normal black headphone icon will turn white and look like Apple AirPods Max. Three new smileys. Two new hearts. A bunch of bearded men/women in different skin tones (Because why not?). And multiple pairs of couples with a mix of skin tones for interracial lovebirds.
At the risk of giving free ads for Apple, here are what I think some of these emojis could be used.
- You're out of breath, climbing stairs to your desk.
- You ate too many mala skewers.
- React to news stories that make you lose hope for your own country (when you lose hope about something it's because you know that it could be much better and it's not because you hate it) or humanity. Or too many incidents of double standard in the Thai judiciary system.
Face with Spiral Eyes
- Two Clubhouse rooms you want to join but you can't decide because they take place during the same time.
- It's your face when you got lost in centralwOrld even though you've been there dozens of times.
- The heat is coming back and your lunch trip outside the office leaves you a bit dizzy.
Face in Clouds
- You're in a sauna.
- You wake up to a dangerous level of PM2.5.
Heart on Fire
- You're forced into LDR because of Covid-19 but your passion for your beloved remains strong.
- You're jai ron. Literally, your heart is on fire. You lost your temper and nobody should mess with you right now.
- You just got out of relationship but aren't ready to mingle yet.
Guru section Editor
Guru section Editor
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org