“Manufacturing Expo 2022” kicks off the most comprehensive exhibition for the manufacturing and supporting industries, bringing in ground-breaking machinery and technologies across 9 shows in one mega event as well as 30 seminars aimed to deep dive into the Industry
published : 22 Jun 2022 at 17:29
RX Tradex kicked off the “Manufacturing Expo 2022” designed for heavy industry professionals and trade visitors to discover and experience over a thousand brands of cutting-edge industrial machinery. Joining hands with government agencies and the private sector, Manufacturing Expo also offers over 30 seminars aimed at providing a deep-dive into the industry. This year’s event targets drawing 50,000 visitors.
Mrs. Varaporn Dhamcharee, Managing Director of RX Tradex (Previously known as Reed Tradex), ASEAN's leading exhibition organiser and creator of impactful exhibitions across many industries, revealed that, “Manufacturing Expo 2022, the most comprehensive exhibition on machinery and technology for the manufacturing and supporting industries, is designed to empower manufacturing professionals with a full spectrum of manufacturing technologies to maximise efficiency and add value to their existing products or develop new ones. This one-of-a-kind event hosts nine specialised shows focusing on different manufacturing sectors under one roof and is taking place from 22 - 25 June 2022 at Hall 101 - 104, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC).”
This year’s Manufacturing Expo is themed “Power Up,” allowing visitors to experience cutting-edge technologies and industrial machinery from over a thousand brands from 30 countries. The Expo also offers over 30 seminars and special activities so that manufacturers can acquire new ideas to power up capacities and businesses and expanding business networks with top industrialists and industry leaders.
“Manufacturing Expo 2022 comes with the three following special features: 1) It is the one and only event that hosts up to nine major shows under one mega event that spans four exhibition halls. Hence, visitors can discover and experience first-hand state-of-the-art industrial machinery from over a thousand innovative manufacturing companies; 2) Eight special zones where visitors can discover new innovations, ideas and inspirations, and; 3) Over 30 seminars on captivating topics from leading speakers and panellists from both public and private sectors. This year’s highlight is the ‘Automotive Summit 2022,’ co-organised by Thailand Automotive Institute to discuss the core theme of ‘Carbon Neutrality: The Turning Point of Future Vehicles,’ taking place for two days from 22 - 23 June 2022,” Ms. Varaporn added.
Manufacturing Expo 2022 is ready to power up industrialists through state-of-the-art machinery and manufacturing solution showcases. The show features five international specialised exhibitions for different manufacturing sectors, namely, automotive parts, plastics, mould and die making, industrial automation, and assembly technology as well as surface treatment and coatings for industrial parts. In addition, these exhibitions are co-located with four more exhibitions on electronics parts manufacturing, facility management, garment and textile manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Altogether, the nine exhibitions will make Manufacturing Expo 2022 the most comprehensive and diverse exhibition for the manufacturing and supporting industries.
• InterPlas Thailand 2022: ASEAN’s most comprehensive exhibition on machinery, technology, chemicals and raw materials for plastics manufacturing
• InterMold Thailand 2022: ASEAN’s most comprehensive exhibition on mould and mould components making technology which offers technology and equipment for manufacturing and maintenance of moulds as well as 3D printing
• Automotive Manufacturing 2022: ASEAN’s most comprehensive exhibition on automotive parts
• Assembly & Automation Technology: ASEAN’s most comprehensive exhibition on industrial automation systems & solutions and assembly technology
• Surface & Coatings 2022: ASEAN’s most comprehensive exhibition on surface treatment, paints and coatings technology
• NEPCON Thailand 2022: ASEAN’s No.1 exhibition on assembly, measurement and testing technologies for electronics manufacturing, organised under the concept, “Riding the Digital Wave”
• FacTech 2022: The newly launched exhibition on facility management under the theme of “The Next Facility Revolution”
• GFT: ASEAN’s most comprehensive exhibition for garment and textile manufacturing industry organised under the theme, “The New Pattern of Success,” with the goal of encouraging manufacturers, designers and fashion startups to upscale their creative processes and expand their business opportunities. The exhibition also showcases cutting, printing, embroidery, functional textiles and services from OEM manufacturers.
• LOGISTIX, the most comprehensive exhibition on logistics service providers and intralogistics technologies & solutions, is held under the theme, “Smart Logistics: The Way Forwards.” With the current digital transformation of Smart Logistics business in the 21st Century, Thailand’s logistics communities and entrepreneurs need to enhance competitiveness to elevate the potential of industry and business operations from the national level to regional and international levels through innovations that fully support Industry 4.0 and 5G.
Besides the highlighted Automotive Summit, Manufacturing Expo 2022 features ‘Robotics & Automation Symposium’ which focuses on the use of automation to drive the Thai SME sector, ‘World Transport & Logistics Forum,’ co-hosted by the World Bank on the topic of logistics roles in the Circular Economy as well as a workshop between fashion entrepreneurs and fashion designers in ‘GFT Forum’ co-hosted by Chanapat International Design Institute.
Industry professionals and visitors alike will be inspired by the special zones that present new innovations and industry insights. These include Composite Zone which showcases future composite materials such as car bumpers made of hemp fibres,
My Style Zone which gives those who aspire to have their own clothing line the opportunity to meet OEM manufacturers, DITP Pavilion where entrepreneurs can consult with representatives from the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) about expanding their business overseas, and Innovation Showcase featuring the latest model of Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV).
“Following the economic slowdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, now is the right moment for entrepreneurs to hunt for new innovations in order to further develop their businesses while re-connecting with the industry leaders and strengthening their business network. Ms. Varaporn concluded.
This year’s Expo is anticipated to attract 50,000 visitors and generate over 5,000 million baht in trade value.
The Manufacturing Expo 2022 takes place between 22-25 June 2022, at Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC). Those interested can find further information and register free of charge at www.manufacturing-expo.com. Walk-in visitors can also register with no admission fee at the exhibition. For further information, please contact 0 2686 7222.