“Thailand InsurTech Fair 2022” has begun!
published : 7 Oct 2022 at 18:00
Get special promotions for insurance and a chance to win prizes worth 1.6 million baht from 7-9 October at Hall 6, IMPACT Arena Muang Thong Thani
Mr. Arkhom Termpittayapaisith, Minister of Finance, presided over the opening ceremony of “Thailand InsurTech Fair 2022” organised by the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC)’s Center of InsurTech Thailand (CIT) in collaboration with the Thai General Insurance Association, Thai Life Insurance Association, Thai Insurance Brokers Association, and Thai Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors under the concept “Reshaping Insurance to the Multiverse of InsurTech for the Future”. Come see the latest innovations and insurance products with special offers of up to 30% off only at the event, find the most suitable insurance for yourself through an avatar, and enjoy fun activities and a chance to win cool prizes. Now! From 7-9 October 2022 at Hall 6, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani and www.TIF2022.com.
Mr. Arkhom Termpittayapaisith, Minister of Finance said, “The Thai economy will continue to face challenges in the medium and long term. Therefore, the Ministry of Finance has set goals for its operational plan to enhance the country’s competitiveness and create opportunities and equality in society. The insurance system will play an important role in various dimensions. First, in building “resilience”. The insurance system will act as a catalyst since insurance is a financial instrument for managing risks and uncertainties. Second, in creating inclusive growth that ensures that no one is left behind. I admire the OIC and the insurance industry for developing retail insurance products that improve access to the insurance system for low-income people. And finally, the OIC’s role in performing its duties completely and comprehensively in regulating, promoting access to insurance, and protecting the rights of insurers. The agency has received good cooperation from the industry which has helped boost the confidence of insurers. It is expected that in the long term, insurance penetration and insurance holding will rise, and that the growth of insurance premiums will continue to play an important role in driving the economy through savings in the form of insurance. The number of insurance premiums will be passed on to create a multiplier effect in the economy through investments in the insurance industry. I would like to thank the insurance industry for their tremendous support and cooperation with the public sector and the OIC in improving the quality of life of the people through the insurance system which is a key driver for strong and sustainable economic growth and development.”
Dr. Suttipol Taweechaikarn, Secretary-General of the Office of Insurance Commission (Secretary-General of the OIC) said, “The event is organised by the Office of Insurance Commission and the insurance industry to raise awareness of the insurance industry and prepare the industry for emerging technology and innovation as well as to promote understanding, access, and use of insurance technology in order to create security in life and property and to offer insurance that truly meets people’s needs and risk appetite at special prices with discount up to 30%.”
Event highlights include:
- Prime Minister’s Insurance Awards, the prestigious award given by the Prime Minister with engraving to honour each award recipient including the Best Insurance Company Award, Best Insurance Agent Award, and honourable awards for those who have contributed to the OIC and the insurance industry
- The first-ever hybrid event combining the best of the physical and virtual worlds and offering fun and exciting interactive experiences and insights on insurance technology
- Educational booths such as expo booths of the OIC, insurance associations, life insurance companies, non-life insurance companies, banks, insurance agencies, and InsurTech start-ups in Thailand and from abroad
- Seminars on interesting insurance topics and InsurTech to learn about insurance technologies from local and international experts who come to share their techniques, lessons learned, and future directions of insurance in the digital age
- See advanced insurance technologies from tech start-ups that will showcase their innovations at the InsurVese Zone
- Business Matching for networking opportunities
- TIF point collection from all the fun activities at the event to redeem e-Voucher from leading stores
- A chance to win prizes. Those who purchase an insurance policy or a financial product at the event or online will receive a coupon to get a chance to win prizes including Ora Good Cat EV, IT gadgets, smart watches, and other cool items when meeting specified conditions
In addition, the OIC will issue a Registrar Order to promote new insurance policies and special promotions during the period of the event.
“I would like to invite you to Thailand InsurTech Fair 2022 which will be held from 7-9 October 2022 at Hall 6, IMPACT Arena Muang Thong Thani and www.TIF2022.com. The OIC is pleased to introduce the event to provide everyone with access to insurance products and services offered by insurance companies across Thailand. With all insurance companies in the country attending the event, you can search, compare, consult, and buy insurance that is most suitable for you at the most exclusive prices. Come join us to experience the world of insurance technologies and keep up with the latest technological trends. We hope to see you there. Thank you.”
Thailand InsurTech Fair 2022 from 7-9 October 2022 at Hall 6, IMPACT Arena Muang Thong Thani and www.tif2022.com. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook Page: Center of InsurTech Thailand.