Bridgestone Thailand celebrates its 55th anniversary of operations in Thailand by launching end-year activities and sales promotions under the campaign “Yang…Loves You,” offering happiness while satisfying all customers’ needs with the valuable deals. The campaign covers various products, services, and mobility solutions for passenger and commercial tyres. This is Bridgestone’s way of saying thank you to Thai customers who have trusted Bridgestone for over half a century with continual support. Bridgestone is committed to staying alongside all customers on every journey and driving society for sustainability.
Mr. Keiji Chuma, Managing Director of Bridgestone Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd., said, “Bridgestone has established business operations in Thailand since 1967 as a part of the Thai automotive industry and Thai society for 55 years. Our relationship has spanned well over half a century. In the last few years, Thailand faced a challenging time with the COVID-19 pandemic. To thank our customers who have embarked on the journey with us all these years, we would like to give the campaign “Yang...Loves You”. The campaign is full of care and happiness for your journeys from now through to the year’s end with our products, services, and solutions we are proud to offer. Bridgestone has developed these offerings with sustainable innovation aligned with the “Bridgestone E8 Commitment” as the axis to drive management with employees, society, partners, and customers. We are committed to providing value and delivering the most satisfying experience to meet all customers’ lifestyles. We also pledge to contribute to realising a sustainable society enabling Bridgestone business operations to give back to Thai society for the people from today to the future generations.”
The “Yang…Loves You” campaign comprises Bridgestone’s activities and sales promotions with products, services, and mobility solutions for customers with the valuable deals which are aligned with the “Bridgestone E8 Commitment,” satisfying our customers’ journey requirements through to the end of this year.
- Energy – Committed to the realisation of a carbon neutral mobility society. Bridgestone recommends the BRIDGESTONE ECOPIA range of tyres as consumers face high fuel prices and environmental challenges. Bridgestone's unique innovative technology offers low rolling resistance, which reduces energy loss, improved fuel efficiency, extended wear life,and eco-friendly tyres. For Electric Vehicles (EV) owners, Bridgestone now deploys 19 EV charging stations at Cockpit, One Stop Auto Care Center in Bangkok and upcountry. For further information, please call our customer service at tel. 1369.
- Ecology – Committed to advancing sustainable tyre technologies and solutions that preserve the environment for future generations. We offer the "CRAZY HAPPY" campaign enabling customers to trade in the old tyres for up to a 3,000 Baht discount on new Bridgestone tyres. For further details, please check out the details at https://www.bridgestone.co.th/th/special-offers/trade_tyre_campaign
Another reward to business operators is return of used tyre carcasses of Bridgestone or Firestone* to Bridgestone Truck Tyre Center (BTC) nationwide for up to 2,000 Baht. Furthermore, Bridgestone is now implementing the End-of-Life Tyre (ELT) Management project, highlighting the effective utilisation of resources.
- Efficiency – Committed to maximising productivity through the advancement of mobility. Making sure your vehicle and tyres are as efficient and safe as they should be with our comprehensive 35-point digital inspection at Cockpit nationwide. For trucks and buses, we offer B-Solution at Bridgestone Truck Tyre Center (BTC)* and Bridgestone Fleet Point (BFP)* nationwide with modern and efficient and innovative tools and package for tyre maintenance.
- Extension - Committed to nonstop mobility and innovation that keeps people and the world moving ahead. Bridgestone plans to expand our service network across the country with 285 branches of Cockpit by 2023. We also aim to expand BTC and BFP to 176 branches by 2026 to meet our customers’ demands.
- Economy - Committed to maximising the economic value of mobility and business operations. We offer promotions such as:
- Free Starbucks e-Coupon worth 600 Baht with replacement and tyre warranty registration of one set (four tyres) of BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T005A. Or a free BBQ Plaza e-Coupon worth 600 Baht with replacement and tyre warranty registration of one set (four tyres) of BRIDGESTONE ECOPIA H/L001. Check out the details at https://www.bridgestone.co.th/th/special-offers/turanza_with_starbuck_ecoupon
- Cockpit offers Buy 3 Get 1 Free for participating sizes of DAYTON tyres. For further details on this promotion, please check out the details at http://bit.ly/3FB0ubf
Alternatively, consumers can purchase a set of four Bridgestone tyres in up to 10-month installments with 0% interest. Check out the participating models and sizes eligible for this promotion at http://bit.ly/3TSYOhE
- Emotion - Committed to inspiring excitement and spreading joy to the world of mobility, Bridgestone presents the BRIDGESTONE POTENZA range of sporty tyres to take “Sporty Driving to the next level.” Supporting your exciting journey, we offer the professional
B-care One, the maintenance tyre program with free one tyre replacement within one year if you find a damaged tyre. For further information, please check out the details at https://cockpit.co.th/promotion/119/Bcare-One
- Ease - Committed to bringing comfort and peace of mind to mobility in life.
-mFree! 24-hour roadside assistance call service for vehicle breakdowns, we can help you find the nearest support including mobile service roadside assistance. For further information, please check out the details at https://www.bridgestone.co.th/th/special-offers/roadside-assistant
- On top of our Cockpit expansion nationwide, we also invest in offering more Mobile Service vehicles to cater to more customers in need of roadside assistance.
- For trucks and buses, Bridgestone is expanding our network of BTC and BFP to 176 branches by 2026 and supporting business operators of over 100 Mobile Service vehicles with convenience by reducing time and costs of taking fleet vehicles to service.
- Empowerment - Committed to contributing to a society that ensures accessibility and dignity for all. The “Bridgestone Rak Baan Kerd” project has been operated for six years, aimed at developing birthplace communities of Bridgestone employees, dealers, and business partners who volunteer to improve the quality of life, sustainability, and resilience of Thai society.
*Remark: The terms and conditions are specified by the Company.