Thailand has long been renowned as a premier travel destination, celebrated for its distinctive cuisine, rich history, vibrant culture, and breath-taking tropical islands. Additionally, it has gained global recognition for its exceptional holistic wellness and health retreats. With thriving tourism, medical, and wellness sectors, Thailand offers a wealth of wellness possibilities, providing diverse experiences and services in a culturally immersive environment that promotes well-being for both travellers and locals alike.
Keeping this in mind, CISW Holding Group, CISW European Wellness World Co., Ltd. and Singapore Life Research Wellness Pte Ltd are joining hands with public and private sectors to host the 2nd CISW Thailand Top Wellness World Summit 2023 on June 30, 2023, at Grande Centre Point Sukhumvit 55. With the theme "Wellness and Well-Being: Business Investment Opportunities," the summit aims to demonstrate unwavering support for Thailand's wellness industry development and create opportunities for the country to establish itself as a leading destination for wellness services and tourism. The event will bring together international business owners in the wellness industry to share their vision for this rapidly growing sector.
According to McKinsey research, the global wellness market is estimated to surpass $1.5 trillion, with an annual growth rate of 5 to 10 percent. As new wellness products and services continue to emerge, investment and business partnership opportunities are skyrocketing. This underscores the fact that consumers prioritise wellness tourism, with holistic health and prevention taking centre stage in their decision-making. People now expect to maintain their healthy lifestyles and wellness routines even when they are away from home. In essence, consumers view wellness through a broader and more sophisticated lens.
The 2nd CISW Thailand Top Wellness World Summit is officially incorporated and supported by the Ministry of Public Health (Thailand). The event is proudly sponsored by esteemed domestic and international companies, including Life Research Wellness Pte Ltd, Thonburi Healthcare Group (THG) & Jin Wellbeing County, Bumrungrad International Hospital, Ratchaphruek Hospital, JAND Group Co., Ltd., iBaby Fertility & Genetic Center, Panadchada Inter Co., Ltd., and 287272 Co., Ltd. The summit has garnered support from notable organisations as keynote speakers such as Life Research Wellness Pte Ltd, European Wellness Biomedical Group, European Wellness Academy, Thailand Charter of Health, Medical Innovations Development (MIND) Center, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Mahidol University, B-Healthy Asia Co., Ltd., American Accreditation Commission International (AACI), Global Healthcare Accreditation (GHA), Ministry of Public Health (Thailand), iBaby Fertility & Genetic Center, Thai Real Estate Association, National Charter, Project Planning Services PLC. (PPS), Silk Legal Co., Ltd., Nation-Building Institute:NBI, GoldenZone Wellness Co., Ltd., RoyalLife Wellness Bangkok, BDMS Wellness Clinic, Bumrungrad International Hospital, Thonburi Wellbeing Co., Ltd., Thonburi healthcare Group.
This extraordinary event offers a range of captivating activities, including engaging Wellness Talks, dynamic Business Matchmaking sessions, invaluable networking opportunities, and thought-provoking discussions on Wellness Business Market Investment. Attendees will gain valuable insights from visionary entrepreneurs, esteemed health professionals, esteemed researchers, and renowned physicians through enlightening panel discussions covering six key topics:
- Thailand Wellness Academy and International Accreditation
- Thailand Wellness Academy Development
- Real Estate Wellness and Wellbeing Projects Investment Opportunities in Thailand
- Medical Wellness Tourism Market and Opportunities in Thailand
- Medical Wellness Tourism Development in Thailand
- Medical Health - Wellness Innovation and Technology
There will also be keynote topics such as;
- Wellness and Wellbeing 21st Century Development and Innovation Technology/PM 2.5
- Medical Wellness Business Market Investment Opportunity in Asia and the World
- Holistic Wellness Business Investment Opportunity in Thailand
- Medical Wellness International Standard Service
- Embracing the Future of Wellness: Personalized Health and Innovative Technology
- Medicine Traditional Wellness
- Wellness Academy Development in Thailand
- Wellness Innovation and Technology Development
- Global Wellness Business and Investment Market Opportunity
- Wellness Accreditation in Thailand and International
- Wellness Business Market and Investment Incentive Policy
- Wellness in Fertility
- Real Estate Wellness Market Investment Projects in Thailand
- How to Build a Good Wellness and Wellbeing Construction Design for Investment Projects and Good Environment with Climate Change
- Licensing Medical Health and Wellness Business in Thailand
- Thailand Wellness Academy Development
- Medical Wellness Tourism
- Wellness Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Aging & Longevity Wellness and Wellbeing Investment Opportunities in Thailand
Prepare to be inspired by our distinguished keynote speakers, including Dr. Michael Tan, Founder of Life Research Wellness Pte Ltd, sharing insights on Wellness and Wellbeing 21st Century Development and Innovation Technology/PM 2.5; Prof. Dato' Sri. Dr. Mike Chan, Chairman and Senior Researcher of European Wellness Biomedical Group, discussing Medical Wellness Business Market Investment Opportunities in Asia and the World; and Dr. Kampon Sriwatanakul, MD. PH.D., President of the Thailand Charter of Health, exploring Holistic Wellness Business Investment Opportunities in Thailand. Joining them are esteemed speakers like Prof. Dr. Yuriy Nalapko, Medical Advisor of European Wellness Biomedical Group, and Prof. Chagriya Kitiyakara, MBBS (Lond), FRCP, Assistant Dean for Research and Director, Medical Innovations Development (MIND) Centre, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, among others, sharing their expertise on various wellness-related topics.
This summit not only fosters business connections and opportunities, bridging the wellness industry with sectors such as real estate, hotels and resorts, hospitals, clinics, and spas, but it also aims to envision the future of the wellness industry in 2030. We invite collaboration from all sectors, including public and private entities, institutions, international organisations, associations, and educational agencies.
Don't miss the exclusive networking cocktail during the evening (6 p.m. – 9 p.m.), where you'll have the chance to connect with industry professionals and experts in an intimate setting.
To secure your spot at this remarkable event, register by emailing email@example.com or contacting us at 02-006-5007 or 082-567-6777. You can also reach out via Line ID: CEWW. Tickets are priced at only 3,100 THB, with a special promotion of 5,900 THB for two tickets. The ticket includes access to the seminar (presentations + discussion panels) and the exclusive networking cocktail. Enjoy complimentary snacks, lunch, and a cocktail buffet throughout the day.
Ticket Options (limited availability):
- Pack A for Seminar: 3,100 THB per person (Time: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Venue: Grande Centre Point Sukhumvit 55 – Bangkok, 6th floor
- Pack B for Networking: 3,100 THB per person (Time: 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Venue: Grande Centre Point Sukhumvit 55 – Bangkok, Grande Thonglo on F floor
- Pack A&B for Seminar & Networking: 5,900 THB for two tickets (Time: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Venues: Grande Centre Point Sukhumvit 55 – Bangkok, 6th floor & F floor
For further event details and to secure your place, please visit http://www.cisweuropeanwellnessworld.com/tojoinciswttww2023
Tel: 02-006-5007, 082-918-9655, 082-567-6777
Line ID: CEWW, WhatsApp: 082-567-6777