Profesional Roadside Technician available for 24/7, nationwide.
Emergency Roadside Technician Service
Term of Service
1. There would be an additional fee charge of THB 300 for the service delivered during 22.00 – 06.00 hrs.
2. There would be an additional fee charge of THB 500 on the cost of towing due to difficulty of the case; i.e.
2.1 Geographic Difficulty: remote area, faraway, hillside or not major state highway(3 and 4 digits highway number)
2.2 Distance Difficulty: raining, flooding and other natural disaster which cause to not being normal service delivery
2.3 Vehicle Type: any vehicles that is not classified as sedan vehicle.
3. Company would not be responsible for any cost arising from damage to any goods or commercial goods carried on the vehicle. User has to transfer the good carried on the vehicle prior to get the assistance service.
4. Company would not responsible for the delivery or return of the alternate vehicle.
5. Company would not be responsible in the provision of roadside repairs and towing services to a vehicle in the absence of the user/contact person.
6 Company would not responsible for any cost of spare parts & accessories, battery & filling of distilled water, tyre recap etc.The service shall not include tollway fees and any fees.
7. Company would not responsible for the service if the user/contact person drives the vehicle without valid driving license issued by Department of Land Transport in Thailand.
8. Company would not responsible for the service causing from accident, natural disaster and/or act of god.
9. This service is not available for the vehicle which is used for commercial purpose.