V-Luck Gems | Bangkok Post: Lifestyle


Add a new listing

V-Luck Gems


Contact us online

Address:111/3, Soi Sansabai 8, Sukhumvit 36 Rd., Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand

Tel:+662712 4162-3

Service day:Mon-Fri, Service hours: 08:00-18:00

Click here to help us improve information on this page


Official description

V-Luck Gems is located in the Khlong Toei district of Bangkok off of Sukhumvit Soi 36. This company specialises in the manufacturing of Blue Ceylon sapphires. The company handles the complete cycle in-house, from raw material to finished product. The main market for this company is USA and Europe, sharing 70% while the remaining 30% is sold in Thailand and other parts of Asia.


111/3, Soi Sansabai 8, Sukhumvit 36 Rd., Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand

Keep/share this link in



0 people commented about the above

Readers are urged not to submit comments that may cause legal dispute including slanderous, vulgar or violent language, incorrectly spelt names, discuss moderation action, quotes with no source or anything deemed critical of the monarchy. More information in our terms of use.

Please use our forum for more candid, lengthy, conversational and open discussion between one another.

  • Latest
  • Oldest
  • Most replied to
  • Most liked
  • Most disliked

    Click here to view more comments

    Over 100,000 stock images of Bangkok Post editorial photography available now in high resolution images.